Monday, February 22, 2010

Upside Down!!

Hello my dear friends!!! I trust everyone's week started out okay?? Went to the dentist today so back to the ol grindstone tomorrow lol Ready for the weekend already lol I know wishing my life away lol.
Today I have a card for you that I made for the Mojo Monday. I always love there sketch's and this week there are 2 of them so you can choose.
I have used Upside Down from Sugar Nellie out of the Diane Duda collection. Remember me telling you they were on sale??? I hope you got yours ordered I know I did and with the fast service I already have mine even in the states!!! So come on what are you waiting for go get them. I know you love sales like I do.
I used papers from DCWV I got the pack today when I went into the city to the dentist, just had to stop at HL lol I colored her with my copic's and used the spica glitter pens. The ribbon and ric rac is from my stash as well as the flat pearls. The rub on in the corner is from BG.
Well you all have a wonderful week and will be popping back in . Thanks so much for stoppping bye and I would like to say Hi to my new followers, I so apprecaite all of you. Sending big Hugs
(((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))



5 comments:

  1. awwww Donalda, this is such a super fun card! I Just love it!
    Big Hugs
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS card! Love the paper and colours! Great layout too. This image is super and i love how you have coloured her
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgoeus card hun! Love this DD image!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Donalda.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))