Tuesday, February 23, 2010

There Here!!!!!!!!

Oh I am so excited I just had to make a post tonight and make sure you all heard.
The new Diana Duda images from Sugar Nellie are here and waiting for you over at Funky Kits.
Oh these are so cute. And what makes them even better they are digi and you can get them right away!! No Waiting!!!!!!!!
The one I have used today is Big Heart Fairy!!! Look at those cute cheeks!!!
I have colored her with my copic's and used some spellbinders dies, added some flat pearls and wow it was done!!! My papers are from BoBunny.
Hope you all love these Diane Duda images as much as I do. Remember there are some on sale also at Funky Kits.
Thanks for stopping bye and seeing me, I just had to ink up one of the new images before I went to bed. Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((((())))))))))))))



2 comments:

  1. So gorgeous card Donalda,i love your image and papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great resource!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))