Monday, February 22, 2010

Sugar Nellie Blog Hop Winner


Thank you all so much for stopping bye and leaving me such wonderful comments on the Sugar Nellie Blog hop.

It was so nice to hear what favorite you all had and it seems that Daisy won in a land slide lol
I so enjoyed reading each and every comment you all left. I wish I could have you all as winners but as you know only one person can win.

So the winner of Peeking Luca and Nellie is




Kat

Big Congrats dear. If you would email me your full name and addy I will see that Sugar Nellie gets it and gets your stamp out.

Again thank you all so much!!!!!!! Sending Big Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))