Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Color Challenge

Hey it's Wednesday !!!!!!!! Yippee!!!
Well that means it is time for another Whiff of Joy challenge for you!!
This week we have a color challenge for you. Yellow and Green and a color of your choice.
I have used one of the new Norma Fickle images from Whiff of Joy, Oh aren't these so adorable?
They are colored with my copic's and my papers are from DCWV. I used some brad's and spacer from my stash and a prima flower with a pearl center. I also used one of the MS large border punches. And I added some spacers to the middle of my card also.
Well I do hope you will join us this week, we so love seeing your entry's.



10 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous love the colours used x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello my name is arina and I live in holland.
    you can find my challenge on my blog

    http://arinaskaartenhoekje.blogspot.com/2010/04/ontdekking.html

    hugs from arina

    is this de way to put my challenge
    hier.
    sorry for my bad englisch

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely bright colours Donalda, what a gorgeous flower.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous sweet card Donalda.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - these cuties are amazing...love your color choices.

    tina
    mommy scraps alot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Donalda what a great card you make the colours lovely and the image is also very sweet a beautiful card !!!

    hugs Cora

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable images and great color choices! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab love the colours they are so vibrant and really really look fab with the image!! Love it Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Donalda thisis really pretty. the colours are gorgeous and work wonderfully together. i love your colourwork
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card honey, love the image really cute and lovely colours, have a great weekend hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))