Sunday, April 25, 2010

More Manga's





Oh my don't you just love the new Manga's from Sugar Nellie??? I think these are just so adorable.
Today I would like to show you a couple more of these cuties I have finished. First off we have Goth Girl. Oh what a pleasure it was coloring her. I have colored her with my copic's, she is right on top of it isn't she. Gorgeous image. I have used some papers in my stash and some ribbon and flowers I got at HL.

Now check this cutie out!! Isn't he so handsome rocking out there??? This is Rock Idol another new Manga from Sugar Nellie. I have used some digital papers from Bearly Mine Designs, so fitting for this rock star. I used one of the hodgeware from SU and the wording is computer generated. I had some music peel off's so I added those to the card. And as always he has been colored in with my copics.
Well I hope you all have enjoyed some more of these new Manga's and I know you all have already got your order in. These images never stay in stock long so get them while you can click on over to Funky Kits and get yours today, I hear Monday is a Bank Holiday there so packages will go postal Tuesday.
Thanks for stopping bye and visiting me today. Sending Big Hugs (((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))

2 comments:

  1. Two fabulous creations, you show them in all their glory. Wonderful Donalda.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg these are wonderful... i soooo love your gothic girl card.. i know so many teenagers that this would go down a storm with.. and what a great boys card.... he is brilliant...!!!! your cards ROCK....!!!!
    KAZ_ZA

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))