Friday, April 30, 2010

Tilda

It's Friday!!!!!Yippee!!!! Well by the time you read this I will be working away and hoping that the day goes fast lol I know I am wishing my life away, but if you only knew!!!
Today I have a card for you that is for the Just Magnolia Challenge. There is a wonderful sketch by Bev for you this week. I used papers from K&Co and added some Prima Flowers with the MS branch punch. Tilda has been colored in with my copic's.
Don't you just love going back and using those older Tilda's that you have forgotten about??
Well hope you all have a wonderful day and especially a wonderful weekend coming up.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))

9 comments:

  1. gorgeous Donalda, a wonderful card, hope that your work day goes by quickly for you so that you can enjoy your weekend.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card hun, luv this Tilda she's a beauty & you coloured her beautifully ~ fab colour combo & layout too xx Lizzy xx

    Happy Weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donalda,
    Fabulous card. Great papers and love that Tilda. She is coloured beautifully.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh Donalda,so beautiful card,i love your image and colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. Love the bluey colour. Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is gorgeous Donalda!
    I absoutely love the colors you`ve used. Beautiful coloring on the image too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colour combo always think it's so striking,your cards are all lovely.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is just too gorgeous!! The colour combo is fab! and your colouring is just awsome!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful Donalda. Love the sweet image and the lovely colours.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))