Sunday, January 2, 2011

Meet Grace !!!

simplyadorable2sm

Morning Everyone !!! I hope you all survived your New Years Celebration !!! It was a very quiet one for me. Not made it out to venture around yet but my daughters are going to take me out for a bit today. Really getting tired of being cooped up in the house. So will be exciting to get out and get some air.

Today I would like to show you another one of these gorgeous Simply Adorable’s from Sugar Nellie !!! And adorable they are!!!! This one is Grace !!! Isn’t she just the cutest??/

These images are just awesome, so much shading done for you in the drawing. What a fantastic artist we have here. For those of you that have trouble shading these are just perfect it is all done for you no guess work.

I have colored Grace with my copic’s and have used some papers from K&Co. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I have used one of the MS border punches and the branch punch for my card.

The sentiment comes from Verve Stamps.

So folks start stalking Funky Kits for these treasures are going to be coming real soon and like I told you before there will be no waiting for these will be coming in Digi’s. I know you don’t want to miss them and I can’t wait to see what you all make with these.

simplyadorable2

Have a great day and sending Big Hugs your way !!!!!

Stamps Sugar Nellie, Verve

Papers K&Co

Flowers Wild Orchid Crafts

Border punch and branch MS

Copic’s

13 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS work Donalda! Love the image, she's just SO cute!

    Judi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning card and beautiful image, I am so in love with these sweet images, take care.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous work! The image is just stunning! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you've been able to have some time outside & you managed OK. Love her ribbon & the way you picked the same colours for the flowers & leaves. I also like the way you've rounded the corners of the mat for the punched surround but kept the sharp corners on the central image panel - very effective for there's both the softness & the definition.
    Paula (PEP)
    http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So wonderful card Donalda,I love the stamp and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Hunny it is so lovely to see you back at home, how are you!!! did the surgery go well? Now sweet you must remember to take it easy, you know you always push yourself too much. I love this card, I won some of the images from Sugar Nellie on Facebook and cannot wait to recieve them, your colouring on this one is absolutely stunning dear.

    Hope 2011 is a better year for you and yours sweetie
    Biggest Hugs
    Jacqui xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous image and stunning colouring and card. Cant wait to get my hands on these.
    Hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous Donalda.
    She really is so adorable and such a beautiful sentiment too.

    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. so so sweet!!! Love the colours you have used in this one!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooooohhhhh its fantastic to hear your fit and well, I hope your family are spoiling you, you deserve it...I cant wait to get my inky little fingers on these beauties, your card is stunning
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Donalda it's so nice to see you posting again after your surgery. Hope you feel a bit better every day. I'm a bit behind with my blog visiting (I've been knitting!) so it was lovely to catch up with your lovely cards from the last few days.

    Take care,

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. These images are so adorable, I can't wait for them to order some. I love your coloring it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi sweetie...a sweetie colored by a sweetie!! Very cool!! This card is just beyond precious. I just want to nibble this little darling's cheeks!! She's a cutie patootie, no doubt about it!! I can't wait to order mine!! Take care of yourself...don't overdo it! Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))