Friday, July 15, 2011

Pink, Purple and Pearls

jm7-15sm

Yes you read it right !!! This is our new challenge over at Just Magnolia and Hanglar Challenge Blog and I have been loving this challenge. Our dear Mindy set the challenge for us this week and you all know this is my favorite color !!! So I had a blast.

I have used this darling Tilda and have her on some shimmer paper with the colors pink and purple in it. My paper is from BoBunny and another set I so love to cut into. But a girls got to do what a girl’s got to do don’t they???

I have used flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and the Nellie Snellen leaf punch. The ribbon and the metal corner are also from Wild Orchid Crafts and I

have put a flower center in the middle of it. I used some Spellbinder label dies and added some purple pearls in the center of them.

Hope to see you all over at the challenge blog !!!!!

Sending you all Big Hugs ((((((((())))))))))) and thanks so much for stopping bye and seeing me today.

jm7-15

3 comments:

  1. Love the color combo...

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way you have used those Spellbinder dies with the patterned paper & gems is utterly striking & I love how she is perched on the edge of the oval. I love seeing your use of these papers too & those pearls on the ribbon are amazing.
    Have a good weekend.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donalda, thanks so much for stopping by. I popped over to say hi and this card grabbed me! I may be slightly biased towards magnolias but the colours, the layout and the fact you used one of my fav Tilda's I just had to say how great this card is. Hugs xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))