Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Pretty Poinsettia

lotv4sm

Well half way through the work week !!! I am getting to take the day off tomorrow to take my grandson to get his drivers test.
He was so excited when I gave him the jeep. The weather was 99 and he had to be out there cleaning it up. lol

Anyway I wanted to show you Pretty Poinsettia today from the new release over at Lily Of The Valley! I colored the image with my copic’s and used some glamour dust on her fur. I am not for sure of the papers it was from last year.

I used a Cheery Lynn Design doily die and some seam binding from  Really Reasonable Ribbon. The sentiment is also from Lily Of The Valley.  The flower is from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Well I can’t wait to see what you all are doing with your new images. I know you had to be like me and have them all !!!!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping bye.

Sending big Hugs ((((((((())))))))))))

lotv3

5 comments:

  1. wooooow what a lovely card.

    realy like it.

    greetings
    angelique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donalda,
    Your card is absolutely stunning!
    hugs Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really lovely. It's an adorable card. You are such an inspiration.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best for your grandson's driving test. I love your green layers on this & your selectvie use of the red to highlight the poinsettias, the ribbon is striking.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the layers... And wish your Grandson good luck!!!!

    Jugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))