Friday, July 22, 2011

What’s Cookin

jm722sm

What’s Cookin  Friends?

Yelp that is the theme for our new challenge over at Just Magnolia and Hanglar Challenge Blog. What a wonderful challenge it is too, our lovely teamie Dena set this challenge.

I have used a Magnolia image looks like not much is cooking at the moment lol She has been colored with my copic’s and I have used papers from K&Co.

I added a MS border and look at this luscious ribbon! I got this from Really Reasonable Ribbon. I had these measuring spoons charm in my stash I believe I got them from my local scrapbook store last year. Then these gorgeous flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the metal corner is also from them.

The leaf punch is a Nellie Snellen punch.

Well pop on over at Just Magnolia and Hanglar Challenge blog  and see what’s cookin .

Sending you big hugs ((((((((()))))))))

jm722

5 comments:

  1. Hi Donalda
    Your card is lovely, nice colours u used.
    Greetz
    Annelies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a favorite image of mine and you have colored her to perfection! Love the corner and the beautiful ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightful how that big brown flower picks up on the brown outlined flower in the patterned paper panel & I love those spoons.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Donalda, I still love your use of greens, you make them work so well and that spoon charm is soooo adorable !!

    Hugs, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))