Monday, July 25, 2011

Today's the Day!!!

lotvsm2

Yes today is the day !!! The new release for Lily Of The Valley is now here and soon these adorable Christmas Cuties will be right in your hands.

Today I am using Toboggan for Two. Oh it looks like they are having a blast.

I have colored them with my copic’s and used some glamour dust on my image. The sentiment is also from Lily Of The Valley from the Christmas Circular Sentiments .  The large snowflake is a die from Whimsy Stamps I just love this snowflake so much detail. and then I added a snowflake brad in the center.

I used a MS snowflake border punch and the ribbon was from my stash. My paper is from MME.

Sorry the photo is a little dark. 
Thanks for stopping bye and oh go fill your carts up now with these gorgeous cuties at Lily Of The Valley.

Big Hugs (((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))

lotv

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card,I love the image and the colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous, fabulous colours too big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing snowflakes - & the way their delicate dotty detail picks up the furriness on his cap is rather striking.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so lovely! What beautiful colouring on that gorgeous, cute image! I love the snowflakes and that gorgeous ribbon, too!

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))