Friday, July 16, 2010

For You

jm64sm

It is Friday and this time I am dreading saying it. Being on vacation all week has been so nice.

I got me a deck built and have been so busy this week getting things together for it and staining it.

Plus my grandson has moved in with me and we have been so busy getting his things put up and his room

together. But it is such a joy to have him with me. He is such a big help to me.

 

Today on Just Magnolia there is a wonderful sketch by the lovely Bev. I just love this Tilda

and I used a tutorial I found for making these ribbon flowers. Loved it. Well come and join

us this week you know you want to lol

jm64

Stamps Magnolia

Border punch MS

Ribbons and buttons from my stash.

Photo hangers Close to my heart.

Pearl Pen

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Donalda,i love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a gorgeous card this is!!! Love the colouring.
    hugs Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beauty - those flowers are amazing & I love that striped paper. The way you've fastened the image panel with the ribbons is not one I've seen before.
    Paula (PEP)
    http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous love the ribbon flowers and this image is such a cutie, the turquoise colour really suits it.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Donalda I love your ribbon flowers and the choice of colours on your card the brown makes the blue colour pop. love linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word Donalda this is absolutely stunning hun! I adore all of your recent creations...stunning!!!! Do you mind sharing where you got the ribbon tutorial from? I love those flowers!!! great work!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))