Friday, July 16, 2010

Need a Band-Aid

band aid tinsmall

Yes, it is me again with a second post for the day. I have had such a wonderful play day today. My vacation is almost over so I figured I would play since I got most off all I needed to do done. It felt really good to have some play time.


I managed to get a lot of things done today but can’t show you them yet lol Sorry you will have to wait till next week. But I did finish my band-aid tin that I started a few weeks ago.  This is Little Nurse from Whiff of Joy, isn’t she adorable?? She is part of the Get Well stamps.  One of the guys I work with his wife is a nurse so I thought this would be a cute gift for her. He is always making me wood projects the man can sure make the wood projects. Just gorgeous.

 

band aid tin

Stamps Whiff of Joy

Border Punch MS

Pearl Pen

Branch LEM

Papers imaginisce and Stampin Up

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh wowww Donalda,This is so beautiful.
    I love the images and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is great, glad you got a really good play. I am looking forward to those days when my kids are a bit older and not so needy haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful gift, I love this little nurse and you have decorated it so lovely.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's such a thoughtful gift & a super idea. Love all the detail you've incorporated. Glad you've had some time for yourself too.
    Paula (PEP)}
    http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. How gorgeous is this? Just love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))