Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Playtime

cherry tildasm

Evening Everyone!!

Did everyone have a wonderful 4th?? I had a wonderful time with my youngest and her

family and my grandson. We cooked out and I ate way to much lol

The oldest came today and got my grandson, so it is back to a quiet house lol

I finished a couple of projects I had going and as always, the picture taking on one is

not the greatest. I have done all I know to do!!!

This card is here the rest of the project from my altered clipboard. I used Cherry Tilda

 

cherry tilda

Stamp Magnolia

Flowers Prima

Papers Nitwit

Pearl Pen

Ribbon from my stash

border punch MS

sn

And this is a wired notebook I altered and of course the lighting isn’t right on this one, so just

imagine lol it is a dark red but just couldn’t get it out in the photo.

This is one of the new images from Kathy Hare from Sugar Nellie. I so love these new images.

Stamp Sugar Nellie

Peel off’s

Ribbon from my stash

Branch MS

Papers Daisy D’s

4 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL Donalda,i love the images and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such fabulous creations! Love them both! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you make Tilda's tights so tactile & textured? Love the colours of Kathy Hare & how you've picked out the butterfly both in image & colour.
    Paula (PEP)
    http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable cards Donalda, my fave is Tilda love the colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))