Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Picture This

framesmall

I have another sneak peak for you, well I am sure you have already seen them but I took one of the new Manga’s and used her on one of the wooden frames I had. I knew I was saving it for a special occasion.  These new Manga’s are just so precious. I so hope you all have gotten your order in for I know these will go fast. So click on over to Sugar Nellie and get yours ordered now.
Sorry I didn’t have a pick to put in this one yet. I am going to wait till my granddaughter gets her school pictures took.

 

frame

Here is a close up of the adorable Manga

frame close up

Stamps Sugar Nellie

Papers BG

Peel Off’s

Branch LEM

Vintage distressed ink around edges

5 comments:

  1. Oh how beautiful!!! The coloring ist perfect!
    hugs Line

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is gorgeous. I love the image. Love the LO, everything and great idea for granddaughter's pic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Donalda,i love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot get over the dress - I can feel the warmth of the flannel petticoat & the colours fit so well with the papers. What a lovely idea with the photograph to come.
    Paula (PEP)
    http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a very lovely piece! Coloring, colors, and layout, right through to papers, gorgeous!
    R/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))