Sunday, September 4, 2011

Angelic Lute

2lotvsm

Hello dear friends !! I hope you all are enjoying your weekend. Here is the USA we have a holiday Labor Day so I get an extra day off work. So that meant more play time lol

Today I am showing you another sneak peak from the soon to be released images from Lily Of The Valley. This one is Angelic Lute. Oh I so love these gorgeous angels.

I have colored her in with copic’s and have used some glamour dust on my image.

The papers are from BoBunny that I got from Susana’s Custom Art and Cards.

The lace I got from Really Reasonable Ribbon and the flower is from Wild Orchid Crafts. I also have used a MS border.

I used a die from My Favorite Things behind the image. And the wreath charm was a gift from a dear friend that I have been saving for a special occasion.

Well folks not much longer to wait to get your hands on these beauties.

Thanks for stopping bye and sending  you Big Hugs (((((((()))))))))))))

2lotv

6 comments:

  1. What a stunning colour scheme - so classy & I love your layering of the image. I like the way your large floral embellishment balances the holly spray of the design paper in the opposite corner too & how the touches of green are in turn picked up by the holly in her hair.
    Hope you've had some time for yourself too.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so beautiful! I love your stunning vintage colours! Just fabulous!!

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! Hope that you're enjoying your 3 day weekend.
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and beautiful card Donalda.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving the rich warm colors in this card...perfect back drop for this lovely image.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))