Monday, September 5, 2011

Peace on Earth

lotv19sm

Folks !!! The time is getting near for the release of these gorgeous images from Lily Of The Valley!!!

Are you ready for them??? I know they are going to be flying off the shelf so make sure you start stalking the Lily Of The Valley Store.

Today I am showing you Peace on Earth !!! Such a gorgeous image. She has been colored with my copic’s and glamour dust has been used on her wings.

My papers are from BoBunny that I got from Susana’s Custom Art and Cards and I wanted to show off these papers so I didn’t embellish it to much. Just added a metal corner piece and a poinsettia from Wild Orchid Crafts, Seam Binding from Really Reasonable Ribbon and some gems from my stash.

Well get some sleep tonight and get ready to go shopping tomorrow !!!!!!!!!!

lotv19

4 comments:

  1. A flower, ribbon, bird, a girl, a golden border and her dress looks spectacular. Also those three pearl collection looks attractive.
    eyesaline eyewash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Donalda... Just Beautiful

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I think this has to be my favourite - love the way you have accented the gold coloured stars in her hair with both that metal corner & the centre of the poinsettia flower. Simply lovely & your grounding of the image is superb.
    Hope you've got some sleep too midst all you've been doing.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a precious card. I love the image and you have colored her perfectly...love the beautiful bow and the metal corner...lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))