Thursday, September 1, 2011

LOTV and CLP Challenge !!

lotv1stsm

Happy Thursday all !!! Today we have a new challenge over at Lily Of The Valley Challenge Blog .

We have a wonderful sketch for you by my teamie Pops!! Thanks sweetie such a gorgeous sketch and I will so be using it again.

Today I am showing you another sneak peak of the soon to be released images from Lily Of The Valley the 6th of September called  Angelic Candle.

Oh isn’t she gorgeous ???? She has been colored with copic’s and I have used some glamour dust on her wings.

The sentiment is also from Lily Of The Valley from the Christmas Circular Sentiments.

Lace and gems are from my stash and the metal corner is from Wild Orchid Crafts.

lotv1st

Next up I have another sneak peak for you called Twinkling Star! And we were asked by the CLP Challenge Blog to be special guest’s this week for Lily Of The Valley is sponsoring there challenge this week and they have a lovely sketch there to use also. I was so honored to be asked and would like to thank them very much.

I have colored my image in with copics and  used lots and lots of glamour dust lol Love the stuff.

Papers are from BoBunny and the sentiment is also from Lily Of The Valley from the A5 Verses Collection.

I have used a die from My Favorite Things and also used a very gorgeous snowflake that my dear friend Jacque sent me.

Ribbon is from my stash.

Hope to see you all over at these challenges this week for there sure is gorgeous sketch’s to work with.

Thanks for stopping bye and sending you Big Hugs (((((((((()))))))))))

lotvcpl

6 comments:

  1. Hi Donalda, stunning card and I love how youve coloured your image and the layout is fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, both cards are really amazing, with perfect christmas colors and adorable images, lovely sentiments and stunning layouts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first is m favourite of these - you have really brought her to life with the colouring & using the traditional colours is so apt for her. Delightful sparkly wings.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! Love the rich red you've managed. Great job!
    xxAutumn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woww..I love your beautiful christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sweetie these are gorgeous love this images, fab colours too, hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))