Monday, September 12, 2011

Little Trumpet

lotv2sm

Good day dear friends.

I have another card made with one of the new releases from Lily Of The Valley to show you today.

This cutie is called Little Trumpet !!

She has been colored with my copic’s and has some glamour dust on her wings.

I have again used these gorgeous papers from Nitwit. I just can’t get enough of these beautiful papers.

I used the Christmas Greetings sentiment from Lily Of The Valley 

I used a Spellbinders die for my image and used a MS border punch.

Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the leaf is a punch from LEM

This adorable Angel charm was a gift I got from a dear friend that I had in my stash.

Well I hope you all are still enjoying seeing the new release and so hope you got your orders in for these cuties.

Thanks for stopping bye and Big Hugs (((((((((((((())))))))))))))))

lotv2

2 comments:

  1. Delightful comibnation of colours with the aqua & the mauve & I love the way you have carried the colours of the papers through into your colouring - or perhaps it was the other way around? That white rose is a super embellishment too as it really lifts the whole design.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful colors and I love how the little charm looks so sweet with the image....hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))