Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Three Little Angels !!

lotv4sm 

Happy Wednesday dear friends !!!

Well did you fill your shopping carts with all the new gorgeous images from Lily Of The Valley ????????

Really hard to choose a favorite out of them, so if you are like me you had to get them all lol

Today I would like to show you Three Little Angels !! Oh they are precious aren’t they?
They have been colored with my copics and the sentiment is also from Lily Of The Valley from the Christmas Greetings set.

I used some papers from MME that I got at Susana’s Custom Art and Cards and have distressed them with my distress it all and sponged with distressed ink.

Flower is from Wild Orchid Crafts and I used a spellbinder die and a Magnolia flourish die.

The lace I got a Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Well I hope you have enjoyed another one of the new releases.

Thanks for stopping bye and sending you Big Hugs (((((((((((()))))))))))))))))

lotv4

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful Christmas card...I am going to miss your lovely work at the SB but can understand how busy you must be. I love this card and the image is colored beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Donalda. They really do look like little angels don't they?!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great fun & I love how they are all standing on tip toe & the way you coloured them with different hair & dresses - the dimension in those dresses is gorgeous the way they really billow.
    Super traditional colours with the papers.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so beautiful card. These three friends card is wonderful. I really impressed with your work and those colors you used in it. Well, that is so gorgeous papers.
    sex addiction

    ReplyDelete
  5. So simple but eye catching work you done. My small sister created same card after reading your blog post. A lot of thanks for encouraging her to do a unique work. It was so easy for her.
    descuento viaje

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))