Sunday, March 6, 2011

Bildmalarna Stamp Kit

c4fsm

Oh what a rainy day we are having here. It is so dark and gloomy.
I got my stamp kit from Bildmalarna this week and had been dying to play with them. So late last night I colored a few of them and made a couple cards today.

My first card is from the kit and I have colored her with my copic’s.  Papers are from MME and I have used some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. The leaf and branch die are from MS and I used some brads and spacers on my card. The punch around the page is from MS I just love this one. I am entering this card in the following challenges.

Create 4 Fun Challenge Blog for the gorgeous sketch

Paper Sundaes for the theme of Stripes

c4f

My next card is from the Winged Collection of Bildmalarna. I am so addicted to these cuties. Love them more than Magnolia’s. I have to say there stamp kit is out of this world and the price is so awesome.

This little cutie is colored with my copic’s and I have used papers from BG added a sentiment from Lily Of The Valley and the MS border punch, leaf and branch punches along with the butterfly. The ribbon is from SU and I have used some spellbinder dies for my image.  I am entering this card into these following challenges.

Sketch Saturday for there beautiful sketch

Basic Grey Challenge Blog for there theme of Wings I have used papers from the Fusion Collection

7 Kids College Fund for there theme of Mardi Gras Colors

Everybody’s Art Challenge for there theme of Spring

Creative Inspiration for there theme of In The Garden

Color Create  for there theme of Fruit Color( Grapes,Green apple, and banana)

 

ssat

Well I hope everyone enjoys the rest of there weekend. I am going to go for now I have some photo’s to show you later on once I get them uploaded from 2 of my grandkids. Thanks so much for stopping bye I so appreciate all your comments you leave. Means more than I can say. Big Hugs ((((((((((())))))))))))

19 comments:

  1. Oh this is just lovely! What a great image and your coloring is superb!

    Thanks for joining us in our Striped Challenge this week on Paper Sundaes!

    lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful cards Donalda,I love the images and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card and great image thanks for joining us at creative inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh Donalda! These are both ADORABLE! I too am a little addicted to them. Have not had a chance to use them yet, but have bought some from the Winged Collection!! You did a wonderful job with them and what a beautiful border punch on that first one!
    I hope you are well my friend and feeling good!
    Have a great day!

    Dena

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot choose between these two. I've not had a chance to play with my kit yet but I have to agree it's amazing value. I love the way you've used the sketch on that first one & the aqua of the spacers works so beautifully with the teapot. The brown of the flowers picks out that brown panel beatifully too. The colours of the second are just stunning - that bottom panel is just amazing & the trio of flowers a stunning way of picking out the colours. Love the butterfly - I'm hunting for that punch at the next craft show I get to. Hope the party went well & look forward to seeing the photos when you get time to load them.
    Take care
    Much love
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another two stunning cards Donalda.
    Love these images, they are so cute and I do prefer them to Tildas myself. Loving those papers too particularly the ones on the first card.

    Love & hugs
    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's dark and gloomy here as well. But you brightened my dark and gloomy day with these adorable cards...

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, absolutely gorgeous cards! I love these new Bildmalarna images!! I love the brads you used on your first card, they are so pretty! Thanks for playing along in Paper Sundaes "Stripes" Challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the card.

    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely cards and great image (I love it)thanks for joining us at create4fun Challenge
    Hugs Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh what an adorable cards Donalda.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Donalda dear!!! Fantastic cards!!! The images are so cute!! Thanks a lot for joining us at Basic Grey challenge.
    Have a fabulous week hun!
    Hugs, Giò

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow this is gorgeous, love the colours and your right the images are so cute, thanks for joining into our fruit colours challenge at colour create, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my!!! Both of these cards are gorgeous!! Great coloring and designing skills! :P

    Thank you for playing along with us at 7 Kids College Fund this week and hope to see you again!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW!
    Both your cards are stunningly beautiful! :)
    Your colouring is fantastic and card designs are awesome!

    Thank you for joining at Sketch Saturday this week :)

    Hugs,
    Karita

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my word, your cards are truly stunning, so beautiful.
    Thanks for joining our challenge at BASIC GREY this week, hope you’ll join us again
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, my, these are both just stunning. You are an amazing artist. (Loved all the family pics also....you hae some adorable grandkids!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Both of these cards are so super cute! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a cute image and love the layout and fun embellies you've used! Beautiful work & thanks for joining us at 7 Kids Challenge!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))