Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Simply Adorable

snsm

Oh Happy Wednesday dear blogging friends !!!! I am so excited to get to the weekend. I got my new design team package from Sugar Nellie in the mail and am just dying to play with them and show you all. Oh they are adorable. And speaking of adorable. Check this adorable out !!! This is Hope and I am sure you all have her by now. I just had to use her with these pink papers from SU. I have colored Hope with my copic’s and ladies these images are so easy to color for the shading is already there for you. So if you haven’t got any of these adorable I would sure go to Funky Kits and get them.

Okay back to my card. As I said the papers are from SU and I have used some of this luscious ribbon I won from The Ribbon Girl.  And some flowers from Prima and I used my poor old MS branch punch that is almost bit the dust lol with a pearl brad in the center. Then I have used one of the metal corner pieces I won that you can get over at Wild Orchid Crafts and I am going to have to get me an order ready and get me some more of these .

Sorry for such a bad photo here I have a glare but it is getting pretty dark here while I am doing this post.

sn

Now my next card here is one of the new Bildmalarna stamps I got in my stamp kit. Isn’t she a darling??? I love these images so much. I have a few more in the kit to show you later on when I get them finished. I know I am bad, I tell you I take off and go running for the weekend with the daughter and get way behind lol But what fun I had.  Any how this cutie was colored with my copic’s. and I have used some papers from BoBunny. Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the LEM leaf and MS branch punches were used along with the MS punch around the page punch. The ribbon is also from The Ribbon Girl . I have used a sentiment from Lily Of The Valley on my card and have followed the sketch over at Sketch Saturday along with the challenge at The Ribbon Girl Challenge Blog for there color theme of Green and Yellow.

 

Ribbongirl

Well that is it for me tonight. I need to get some more DT work done I so hope you have enjoyed your visit today and will catch up with  you all later. Sending you all big hugs (((((((((()))))))))))

13 comments:

  1. So wonderful cards Donalda,I love the images and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Very pretty indeed!

    hugs

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my goodness! The first card is just plain elegant. What a beauty! The second one is adoreable and so cheery. Love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such gorgeous cards! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just popped over from LOTV Donalda,Well done on your Guest of the month position, Your work is beautiful so well deserved. I havent got hope but she is a must as she is beautiful, Love the othe image too what a little sweetie xx Mau
    ps... will add your friend to our prayer list, she is certainly having things rough.
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards Donalda and soooo different ! I adore the image on the first one and might just treat myself after seeing this. The colours on the second one just POP !!!

    Hugs, sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. both beautiful cards, have fun playing with your new stamps!
    Happy Crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. both wonderful cards Donalda x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry I'm so late Hon!
    I love your Hope card, such a gorgeous image and the colours are so pretty, a very sweet and beautiful card.
    I also love your 2nd card, the colours are so fresh and sunny and remind me that Spring is here.

    Love & hugs
    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both of your cards are gorgeous Donalda, the images are beautiful!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your green and yellow card is fabulous - love everything about it! Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl colour challenge. Mary and Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just as well I don't have to choose between these. Love the stylishness of the first & your colouring of her dress which is picked up beautifully in that corner, I like that pearl brad too & all the pinkiness. Stampin' Up papers I've not really been aware of before, but I'm conscious now that both you & Ali are using them. Hmmmm - will have to investigate there too.
    What absolutely glorious yellow gingham with the Bildmålarna image - I've just not managed to even ink any of my kit up. The papers are gorgeous again - you have a real gift for finding papers which work together. I love the sentiment you've used with this one - so apt with the colours & her gleeful face.
    Much love
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards!! Your colouring is fabulous!! I really love the composition of your second card, that one has to be my favourite.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))