Saturday, March 5, 2011

Calling All Card Makers Please Help!!!!!!

It has been brought to my attention of a little girl who is very sick and has cancer. I know how scary this must be for her as we as adults know how scary it is.

You can read the full story here on Michelle's Blog and I do hope you will join me in making a card and maybe even sending this little girl a little something as far as crafting. She loves art and I am sure she would love to get cards from all over the world. Haeli is 8 years old.
She has a rare form of ovarian cancer. She is currently undergoing chemotherapy.
If you would love to send a card or any little crafting item please send it to
Haeli
c/o Melissa French
1425 23rd St. NE
Canton, Ohio 44714

Again you can read the full story on Michelle's Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))