Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Blast Off!!!!!

Well we are all into the work week again!!! Hope every one's week has started out okay.
Tonight I have a card to show you with one of the digital images from Sugar Nellie. This one is called To The Moon!!! I tell you these images of Diane's are so much fun to work with. I have colored him with my copic's and have used some papers from DCWV and they are so glittery. I know you probably can't see it in the picture but I so love these papers. I have added some ribbon and brads from my stash and just computer generated a title.
Have you all gotten your digi images yet??? I know you all will love them so pop on over to Funky Kits and get your adorable images from Diane Duda. Remember there is no waiting with the digital images.
Thanks so much for stopping bye, and sending Big Hugs your way
((((((((((((())))))))))))))


1 comment:

  1. Such a cute card. What fantastic papers and colours. I love the layout
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))