Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hello Sweet Baby

Hello everyone, I am so happy you have stopped bye today to visit.
I wanted to show you a card I finished tonight for the sketch over at Papertake weekly. The sketch is by the lovely Dawny and you all know her sketch's are the bomb!!! I so love working with them. I have used Bubbles here from Sugar Nellie, I just love there baby stamps. I have made this card for one of the guys I work with and his family they are getting ready to have there little baby girl. So I made this card to go with the adorable little outfit I bought.
She is colored with my copic's and I have used some glamour dust on the bubbles, I used the MS border punch. Not sure of the papers for have had them for some time lol But the sentiment is from SU. And these gorgeous flowers well you all know where they come from the one and only Wild Orchid Crafts, there is so many flowers to choose from and so many colors. I know you all have been shopping there if you haven't well you are sure missing out. I think these flowers just set off any card.
Well it is getting late and have an very early work day in a few hours so best hit the hay.
Thanks so much for stopping bye and as always sending big hugs(((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))



5 comments:

  1. This is so cute Donalda. What a sweet image and I love the colours you've used.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Donalda what a wonderful card, adorable image and fab colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donalda:
    Just love your card it is just so sweet , anyone with a baby girl would just love your So very talented. have a great weekend.
    ~ God Bless ~
    Hugs:o)
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely job on this! Thank you for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))