Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy Easter!!!!!!

Oh I have just been bursting at the seam to give you my news and now I can finally do it.
Dawny asked me if I would be a Guest on Anyone For Anya and I took all of a half a second to tell her yes lol I was so excited. Thanks Dawny so much.
My card I have used Dressy Ebony and she has been colored with my copic's. I then cut her with one of the spellbinder dies. The papers I used are from K&Co so love this pack. And I also added a Prima flower using the MS branch and leaf punch. The flourish is from Bosskut and the wording is from SU. So hope you will come and join us over at Anyone For Anya they always have wonderful prizes to give to one lucky person.



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on DT appointment.
    Paula
    http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))