Saturday, March 20, 2010

Weekend Playtime

Hello!! How is every one's weekend going?? I hope fine. I got most of my housework done and decided to have some play time. lol
My first card I would like to show you is for the color scheme at PaperTake Weekly of Lilac and Yellow and for the sketch over at Friday Sketchers.
I have used one of the new Tilda's and the new Jasmine collection from BoBunny. Now you know I had to have this paper since it was purple lol
Tilda is colored with my copic's and spica glitter pens. I have added some roses from Wild Orchid Crafts and some raffia ribbon. I also punches some branch leaves from the MS punch. I distressed the edges of the paper with Walnut distressed ink.
This card is for Sketch Saturday, I have used one of Diane Duda's images from Sugar Nellie and this little cutie is whipping up some yummy birthday desserts. lol She is also colored with my copic's and I have used the SU ticket punch on the corners and added some brads. The papers are from DCWV from the Sweet collection. I didn't add any embellishments as I wanted the cupcake paper to be seen.


And my last card is from Create4 Fun there is a wonderful sketch for us this week and I used papers from GCD. These cute little elves are from the new line at Sugar Nellie of Mary Hall's. Aren't they cute and having so much fun lol. I added some SU ribbon and buttons.


Well it is getting late so I better call it a night. Hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Big Hugs ((((((((()))))))))))))



5 comments:

  1. Wow, your cards are so amazing!
    Thanks for playing with us at the Create4fun challenge this week.
    Have a nice sunday.
    xxx Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Donalda!!
    Thanks for joining us at the Create4fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you sure have been busy, and like myself seem to get the housework done and out the way so the timeleft is time to craft.
    I love all the creations and cannot pick a fav.
    Hugs and added extra for your friend too ))((.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card and such a fab image...thanks so much for joining in the fun at PTW :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))