Saturday, March 13, 2010

Finished Challenges finally

It's me again!! I finally got my cards done so thought I would post them real fast before I head out. It is going to be a busy weekend for me again.

Today I would like to show you a card I made for Anyone for Anya and Papertake Weekly
I have used one of these cute Anya's aren't they cute?? She has been colored with my copic's and I have used papers from MME. The flower is from Wild Orchid Crafts and I used the MS branch and leaf punch. The wording is from SU. Love the sketch Dawny!!!
This card is for Friday Sketchers, there is a lovely sketch there this week by Jacque. I have used one of the Whiff of Joy stamps from the Birdie Love Set. I have used papers here from K&Co. I colored her with my copic's as always and have used my new SU border punch and the MS butterfly punch. I also used the SU sizzix bird die cut out of felt and added an gem for the eye.


This card is for the Super Bowl. This is a sneak peak of one of the new images coming out by Mary Hall over at Sugar Nellie. Isn't this fairy adorable or what??? Start stalking the site for the soon to be release. She has been colored with my copic's also and the added option for the challenge is to add stars. I added a computer generated sentiment for the card.




And last but not least this is another one of the Diane Duda digital images you can get over at Sugar Nellie, I so love her images. You can get these now and no waiting either. This one is called
Can't hear you!!!! I think his title fits him lol I am not for sure of the papers for the writing has done been used but I added some SU ribbon and some music charms to the front of the card and also computer generated the wording and punched out with some SU punches. I have made this card for the sketch over at Create4 Fun.
Well I must get ready to head out. Have a wonderful weekend everyone and I do hope you will keep my friend in your prayers. Big Hugs to you ((((((((((((())))))))))))))





10 comments:

  1. Stunning cards Donalda, each and every one of them are beautiful. Love your colouring.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card is this Donalda!!
    Thanks for joining us at the Create4fun challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab cards - i love the last one especially. reminds me of my daughter and her ipod - rhey are joined at the hip lol or should that be cochlea!
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have certainly been busy! A great looking bunch of cards. Hope that you enjoy your busy weekend.
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donalda you must be a very busy lady getting all these beautiful cards done. I love them all but the Anya card really calls to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards and fabulous layouts. Just gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya? this week! ~♥~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards! Thanks so much for joining us at PTW!
    hugs!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous cards Donalda...all so sweet!
    Thanks for joining us at Friday Skechers.
    Carole :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!!! Love your gorgeous cards Donalda ! Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, all your cards are so amazing.
    Thanks for playing with us at the Create4fun challenge.
    xxx Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))