Saturday, March 13, 2010

Special

Good Morning!!! I am so sorry my Just Magnolia card is so late in posting. I have had one bad week and have so much to do. My dear friend here lost her husband this week and have been doing a lot of cooking for her and spending time with her that I just lost track.
This week at Just Magnolia we have a wonderful sketch for you by the very talented Bev. I always love using her sketch's.
I have used Tilda here and have colored her with my copics. The papers I used are from Su and also the wording and punch.
I also tried making one of Bev's flowers she done a tutorial on, not for sure if I got it so great but not to bad for a first try. I used the MS branch and leaf and added a pearl brad in the center of it. Bev's sure looks so much better lol.
Well sorry for this to be so short I have lots of work I need to get done and a few more challenges before I head out. So you all have a wonderful day. Big Hugs (((((((((()))))))



4 comments:

  1. Hi Donalda,Hugs to you and your friend.
    Your card is lovely.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a stunning card hun, I love the gorgeous colours and your fab flower! sorry about your friend's loss hun. Hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog and your creations!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flower looks great and I just love those papers, such gorgeous colours too!
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))