Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My Tweet Friend

It's Wednesday and that means a new Whiff Of Joy Challenge!!! And this week we have a wonderful sketch for you by our lovely Jane. And to top it off we have another wonderful prize for you so make sure you go and check out the challenge Blog.
I have used one of the new images from the Birdie Love Stamp Kit from Whiff Of Joy. Isn't she so gorgeous?? I have colored her with my copic's and my papers are from Cloud 9. I added some Prima flowers with brad and spacer in the center and the MS leaf punch. I added some ribbon and gems from my stash. The wording is from Whiff of Joy also and I have used the punch from SU on it.
Well I so hope you all come and join us. Hope you all are having a great evening. Big Hugs

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Donalda! Love the wonderful colours and gorgeous flower and of course that gorgeous new image beautifully coloured! hugs, jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Donalda, wo what a totally stunning card my friend, i am loving this image and the colours you've chosen!! hope you are not working yourself into the ground my friend! im trying to catch up with my blog hopping, but failing miserably!! have a lovely week, hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful color combo and sweet image coloring. Love your take on for the sketch :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donalda your card is beautiful, i love the colours and fabulous image
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this stamp. Gorgeous colors and the flower is beautiful. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card Donaldda, gorgeous colours and I love the pretty flower detail.
    Hugs
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, beautiful colours and cute image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oohh, pretty! Love the image and colors.
    R/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))