Thursday, August 14, 2008

Award


I am so sorry ladies I have been so busy that I can't keep up with everything. I have recieved this award from Jacqui, Marlene, Ila and I am so sorry I am late posting it.
Here are the rules:

1. The winner can put the logo on her/his blog

2. Link the person you received your award from

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs

4. Put links of those blogs on yours

5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you´ve nominated. Now I would like to nominate the following blogs with this award:
I am just going to pass this award on to all my wonderful friends.
Thanks so much ladies


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))