Sunday, August 10, 2008

Raspberry Ribbons Sketch #2


Raspberry Ribbon has another sketch this week, So I used my new ribbon I got last week for the challenge. After I cut my 2 purple layers I used my Martha Stwart punch on each one and added to the card front. I used some sheer purple ribbon and then added some pattered ribbon. I added some of my new Prima flowers to the bottom. I used my nestabilites die to cut out the image.The gorgeous stamp is from Sugar Nellies, these stamps are just gorgeous and I so love coloring them, I finally got the hang of coloring with my pencils and gamsol. Thanks to the most talented Marlene, she has helped me out with this so much and thanks to her and her wonderful tutorial that got published I finally got it down. Thanks so much Marlene. I added a bow and charm at the top and the charm was sent to me by Debbie from Debbie's Die Cuts, She is always spoiling me. Thanks my friend.

15 comments:

  1. Wow Wow Wow, this is absolutely bfeathtaking honey, I love the colours and you colouring in fact everything about it. I have left a little something for you on my blog, will be in touch later as I am back in blogging land
    lots of Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww this is a gorgeous card, and in purple tones too! annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card. The colors are perfect. Love your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donalda this is lovely...
    Thanks so much for joining in the sketch with us

    Caroline (raspberry-ribbons)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh.. she looks even better on her card ;)
    Fabulous Donalda, totally love how you finished it all off!

    Big hugs,
    Marlene x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh she is beautiful all in purple! I printed off the sketch yesterday and hope to do it today! I love yours!
    HUGS
    MichelleO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card - Oooh! I love purple!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, just love that image and fabulous colours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Doalda, love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW- she is just beautiful, you did a fabulous job coloring her.
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous card Donalda, love the gorgeous colours and your colouring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowzers!! this is Absolutley Beautiful!! I love your coloring and Fabulous lace accents!!...Hugs, Ila
    I love your blog too and have an Award for you on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness, this is just fabulous hunny. The colours and papers are fab!!! Love your colouring - awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))