Sunday, August 3, 2008

New Stamp


I got a new Magnolia stamp the other day and just had to get the ink all over it. I got the new summer background stamp from Magnolia A Holic, Amanda has started selling Magnolia's now and she is getting her shipments in. She has one already and it is on the blog and she is waiting on the new stamps to arrive they should be any day now so make sure you keep checking back on the site. She has flat rate shipping for all USA orders.
I colored Tilda and my new background in with my copic markers. Added some ribbon and prima flowers. I also used my glazed pens that I also got from Amanda's Scrap A Holic Store.

5 comments:

  1. very cute.
    love the DP with that image. it is perfect with the ladybug
    claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous Tilda card, love that background stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the colours on this Donalda - just fabby. Great idea to use the summer background with this stamp. Lol Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Donalda, love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just the Cutest...I love that background stamp...and am playing with it very soon too...Hugs, Ila

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))