Friday, August 1, 2008

Going to have grandchild #6 !!!!!!!


Well it is official!!! My youngest is going to have her second child!!!!! We are so excited. She has had 3 miscarriages so we are so grateful that this one has a heartbeat. I have a picture here but you really can't tell nothing yet but it was the first good sign we had so we are so proud of it. She is sooooooo sick with this one. She has a little girl that is 5 Kirstie so maybe this one will be a boy.
She is due in March. WOW number 6!!!!!!! No wonder I have gray hair lol

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all of you!!
    Hooray!!!
    Big hugs my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many, many congratulations to you and your family Donalda - I am sooo pleased and excited for you! Thanks for sharing your family's happiness with us. Lol Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations Donalda!!! :-)
    you will be just fine with 6 grandkids.. i spoke to you and you are so young.. no worries :-)
    hugs
    claudi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Donalda I didn't see this Congratulation to you all, what great news for you, my 6th is due in 4 weeks another boy, but I don't really mind as long as he is healthy. I wish Mum so much luck and good wishes
    Loads and loads of hugs to Nanny
    Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to you all!! Hope Mum improves and doesn't suffer from sickness for the whole of the pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations to you and your daughter Donalda. Hope she feels better soon, the sickness isn't nice is it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Donalda! We are looking forward to our 3rd grandchild just before christmas.
    annie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab news Donalda, hope everything goes ok

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wooo HoO! congrats and will add a prayer!
    HUGS
    MichelleO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))