Sunday, August 17, 2008

Spoonful Of Sugar #12



This is such a awesome challenge this week over at Spoon Ful Of Sugar. It was to make a card using a hidden message. I got the idea for my card from Jacqui, she had sent me this gorgeous card and so I thought I would use the idea to make my card for the challenge. I used some paper I got at the Scrap a Holic store and added some prima flowers and some ribbon to the bottom of the flap. I colored my image in with copic markers and added some touches with my glazed pens, and of course the gorgeous stamp is from Sugar Nellie. Elizabeth has some gorgeous images. The inside wording is from Alota

12 comments:

  1. Adorable card Donalda! I love that image too! And your coloring is wonderful! Thanks for joining our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Donalda love the secret message, Thanks for playing along this week, Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, beautiful colours and I love that image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Honey this is beautiful love the hidden message, and the colours are great. Also great embellies
    No news yet I am afraid,
    Lots of hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely fabulous card hunny - I just love the image and the sweet message. Gorgeous colours and papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome!! Great job on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card for the challenge Donalda. I really love the cowboy charms they are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Donalda, love the image and the fab charms

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,beautiful card,love this image which you have coloured perfectly,the embellishments are fab "lovely",
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is Beautiful!! and the way you colored it and made the secret message if Fabulous!!...Hugs, Ila

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh she is gorgeous! Love the colors and a perfect hidden message. Really so pretty!
    HUGS
    MichelleO

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely!!!! I love the colours!
    I see that you have changed the look of your blog, niceeeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))