Thursday, August 21, 2008

Tilda & Co #32


Well I am finally caught up with all my canning so now it is time to get back in buisness with all the challenges. This week on Tilda & Co the theme is COLD AS ICE so the colors could only be blue and white. I used chilly tilda colored her in with my prisma pencils and added some glitter to her coat. I used the frame from Debbie's Die Cuts and added some swirls and snowflakes. I used the SU Let it snow stamp and I also used my Martha Stewart zig zag punch along with some sheer ribbon.

5 comments:

  1. oh this is such such suchhhhh a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the doodles :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Donalda this is just so chilly, love those swirls on the DP and your snowflakes. Fab image
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Chilly Tilda and you have made her look very cold! fabulous card Donalda. annie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))