Sunday, August 31, 2008

Friday Sketchers #17


This week on Friday's Sketchers Claudia from the USA has the sketch this week. I decided to make a Christmas card for this challenge with one of my new stamps (older one) that I got at Magnolia A Holic this week. I colored in Edwin with my copic markers and added some glitter to his hat. The velvet ribbon was sent to me by Claudia. I bought a punch of Christmas paper this week at my local scrapbook store so got me into wanting to make some Christmas cards.


7 comments:

  1. Really lovely card Donalda, beautiful papers and I love your colouring of Edwin. Great to hear you have started to make your christmas cards! Thanks for joining us again at friday sketchers.
    Carole ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful christmas card,
    your image is so cute with his sack over his shoulder...and i love your sentiment circle. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great christmas card you've made Donalda - I love this Edwin and will have to get him, very soon! annie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, how great you can already create christmas cards, I am colouring a image already for a week, and keep it lying on my table, but go on with something else... ;-)) That Edwin is a cuty!! Thanks for joining FS. Love from Holland,
    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you have been so busy, what a gteat Christmas card, love your colouring a usual Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab Christmas card Donalda, love the bright, cheerful and traditional colours.

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Donalda, love the backing paper. Louise x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))