Saturday, August 30, 2008

Award


I got this award from the most fabulous artist Elizabeth Bell. You have to check her gallery out she is such an amazing artist and her designs are making the most gorgeous stamps. You can see her designs at Sugar Nellie and Whiff of Joy.


Rules for the JAVABLU AWARD:

1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 5 other blogs.

4.Before listing the nominees give a brief reason why you chose them
5. Put links of those blogs on yours.
6. Leave a message on the blogs you have nominated

So here is who I am awarding this too.
Bev ( for always cheering me up and loving all her gorgeous work.

Jacqui ( For being such a great friend and always brightening my day with her gorgeous work.


Heather

( Another great friend who is also so sweet and does such gorgeous work

Jacqueline ( another fabulous friend and is always so helpful and also does such gorgeous work

Annie

2 comments:

  1. Ooohhh, Donalda! Thank you so much!! I am honoured to get this award from you. And what a honour for you to get it from Elizabeth!!! Can't wait for the new stamps coming out.....
    Love,
    jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Thank you dear you are so sweet to think of me, as time is precious at the moment would you mind very much if I give this to everyone. lots of Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))