Sunday, August 3, 2008

Stamping With Sarah Kay #5


There is a wonderful new challenge blog my friend Jacqui told me of which she is on the DT, for Sarah Kay stamps. These ladies are very talented. So I thought I would join in. I used SU patterned paper and some Prima flowers, and some ribbon and pearls that my friend Maria sent me Thank you Maria my favorite color too. I colored my image with my copic markers. They have a wonderful sketch this week so make sure you check out the Stampin with Sarah Kay Blog.


2 comments:

  1. VERY pretty! love the purple and the coloring on her is beautiful! And thanks for joining in the SKC!
    HUGS
    MichelleO

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh... it's a nice card... so pretty..the colours so beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))