Sunday, August 22, 2010

Birthday Wishes!

kksm

Well the weekend is just about over isn’t it?? I have been gone most of my weekend and so hate that.  But had things I had to do so my crafting time got neglected so much this weekend. But I did manage to get one card done for 3 challenges.
There is a lovely sketch over at Kenny K’s Challenge Blog so I used the cute Movie Star image. I just love the eyes on his images. I am also using the card for the Create4fun Challenge blog as there challenge this week is to make a Birthday Card and for Stamp with Fun there theme is to make a card for a Girl.

kkc4f

Stamps Kenny K’s , Verve

Papers SU

Branch and border punch MS

Flowers Wild Orchid Crafts

10 comments:

  1. WOW fantastic card... luv the image, the colour combo & dp's are fab too & luv the punched borders xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The punched border layering is delightful & I agree the eyes are so expressive - but part of that is the way you have coloured her with such vivacity. The colours are a lovely combination too & I love the softness of the patterned paper.
    Paula (PEP)
    http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/
    Hope you get more crafting time this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a amazing card you make the colours the image all so beautiful !!!

    Hugs Cora

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow great card Donalda. I love the cool girl images.Thanks for joining in our challenge.
    hugs tina46
    swf-team

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful card Donalda,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful, Donalda:O) Love your fab colouring. Yummy papers, great take on Donna's sketch.
    Thank you for joining KKKG, good luck!
    Hugs, Nancy;O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card, great image!! That is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing card and I love the colour combo. These images are great for teenagers.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely gorgeous!!! Hugs, Karen

    P.S. If you love challenges you are sure to love this blog: www.felineplayful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))