Friday, August 27, 2010

For the Bride and Groom

jm70small

Happy Friday everyone!!!!!! So hope when I leave work today I don’t have to work but it sure isn’t looking like it lol

But the good news is at Just Magnolia we have another challenge for you. There is a wonderful sketch by the lovely Dawny for you. I have used one of the newer Tilda’s from the wedding collection. My nephew is getting married and his fiancé's bridal shower is this weekend so I made this card for her. The lovely background papers are from the lovely Bev, Man that girl can do it all can’t she. So talented.

jm70good

Stamps Magnolia

Papers Bev

Flowers Wild Orchid Crafts 

Heart Border MS

Ribbon SU

11 comments:

  1. Wow, great job, especially on her vail... I would have some how messed that up.. I am sure your soon to be niece will love it...Have fun at the shower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, love your colours for this image xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow this is a great card for a bridal shower, love the image.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So wonderful card Donalda,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These colours are tremendous - love the way you did the sentiment across the top & that black flower is just luscious. I love the ginham paper too.
    Paula (PEP)
    http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this card it`s gorgeous the colours the image your colouring beautiful !!!

    Hugs Cora

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card, nice colors too


    gr
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Donalda
    I´m so glad to hear from you again!
    Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
    Your car is so beautiful and the colours are so great!
    Have a geat day
    hugs and love Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous! very elegant colour combo! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aaw!! simply gorgeous! i love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))