Monday, August 30, 2010

Warm Wishes

skcolorssssmall

Morning Everyone!!! I hope the start of the week has gone good for you so far. I hope this post schedules like it is suppose to lol For I am at work.

I had a blast playing this weekend and finished this card late last night so thought I would just set it to post this morning.

I have used one of last years fall images from Sugar Nellie and just love these cuties. The sketch is from Sketch Saturday and I also made the card for the color challenge over at Sketchy Colors. The color theme is Red, Orange and Yellow. Such beautiful fall colors.

 

 

skcolorsss

Stamps Sugar Nellie, Simon Says Stamp

Digital Papers by Cuddlebuzz

Border punch MS

Oval punches SU

Copic’s

14 comments:

  1. WOW this is gorgeous! luv the autumnal colour combo & the layout is fab xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable image from Sugar Nellie, and I love the fall colors especially since it's my favorite time of year... I have been wanting to do a fall card so thanks for the inspiration...

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! I do love these Sugat nellie images...love how you have done the outlining in yellow...adds to the gorgeous autumnal feel! Hugs juls

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful, I love the Fall colours! hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love these colours & the image is perfect & so well coloured xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The combination of colours is stunning - think this set will have to jump into my September shopping basket.....from Sugar Nellie. The "woven" placing of the two trellis borders in/through the ochre floral paper is so effective. Love those coloured leaves too.
    Paula (PEP)
    http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card!
    Lovely motif :o))
    Thank you for joining us at Sketchy Color this week - good luck!
    Hugs Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Hun love those autumn colours fab card
    There is a little award waiting for you on my blog
    Hugs
    Jacqui xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, the sentiment says everything about this card, spot on ;)
    Thank you for joining us over at Sketch Saturday
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow love the colours!!! gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Donalda....
    have a great day.
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice card and beautiful colors

    gr
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, absolutely gorgeous!!! Love the detail and what a great take on the sketch challenge! Hugs, Karen

    P.S. If you love challenges you are sure to love my new blog: www.felineplayful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))