Friday, August 13, 2010

A sketch by Dawny

jmsmall

It is Friday and that means Just Magnolia has a new challenge.  I had a very very bad start of the week so had to take a day off to get things fixed so managed to get a card done for JM. Work is still going strong that is good in a way money wise but sure cuts in on your crafting time.


Our temperatures are 99- 104 this week and Monday my central air went out and never got it fixed till Wednesday Oh me Oh my I don’t see how you all go without air. I was roasting!!!!! But it is fixed now and I am staying cool once I get home. Then to top it off someone got my debit card number actually tons of people got there debit card charged at my bank. People that bloody thief's make me so sick!!! Oh well enough bad things lol

My card this week for Just Magnolia , the sketch is by the lovely Dawny and I have used papers from MME with this lovely tilda. So come on and join us this week.

jm

Stamp Magnolia, Verve

Papers MME

Border Punch, and ribbon  SU

Label Punch Spellbinders.

Copic’s

Flower Tutorial by Bev

7 comments:

  1. Love your colours here Doanlda & that central mat is lovely with the edging. The turquoise picks out so nicely in the ribbon flower with that gorgeous centre.
    Sorry you've had such a rough week but glad to see you've managed to do something for yourself.
    Do take care - you're much in my thoughts.
    Paula (PEP)
    http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous image and usch a beautiful card.
    Nice to see you blogging today hope things are less hectic at work Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!! what can I say?.....this is Just stunning! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable sweet card Donalda. Hope the rest of the week get better for you.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Donalda, I'm glad that alle the bad things that happenend to you didn;t influence your creativity.
    Very nice card! Lovely colors and papers.

    hugzzz
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you got your air con and debit card problems sorted. Love your card, great papers with a beautifully coloured image.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh wowwww Donalda,What a beautiful card,i love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))