Thursday, August 26, 2010

Santa’s Letter

sbsm

Evening Everyone!!!

I got my card finished for the Sugar Bowl so wanted to get it uploaded. There is a wonderful sketch this week and I know you don’t want to miss out on it.You also have the option of adding the theme which is Pearls and I have used the pearl pen on my holly leafs.

Sugar Nellie has some very awesome prizes for the challenges so make sure you come and join in. I have used the adorable Santa’s Letter from the Home Grown Range at Sugar Nellie.  I sooooooo love the Home Grown Collections. This is from last year and it is still available so go grab it while you can. There will be some new Christmas images coming soon so stay tuned and stalk Funky Kits .

sb

Stamps Sugar Nellie

Papers Fancy Pants

Snowflake border and holly leaf MS

Pearl Pen

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Donalda, wonderful image and colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beauty, I love all of the last year stamps they are so nice and this one has been coloured great.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful card Donalda,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colouring of his hat & the way bis clothing picks up on paper colours. That deep red ribon is delightful too.
    Have a good weekend.
    Paula (PEP)
    http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable. I LOVE that MS border punch - must take a look for that one. I like the way you colored the holly berries too - so cool. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Donalda.
    I adore the Country Cousins range of stamps too.
    Fab colouring as always, and super papers.
    Thank you for joining in the Sugar Bowl Challenge.
    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowee Donalda! Gorgeous card and very rich colors. Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))