Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Something Old Something New

sbsm

Evening All!!!!!! I do hope your week is going good so far. Mine has been busy busy busy!! My grandson started this first day of school here today. I know that must of been hard to start a new school. But he seemed to do okay. He is a sophomore this year. After working all day I had to go back to town and get all his supplies from the list they sent home!!! Man I forgot how expensive this all was lol

 

Anyway I finally got a couple cards done that I had been working on for a couple days. My first one is for the Sugar Bowl. There is a wonderful sketch by Marlene and I must say it was quite challenging lol The theme to go along with the sketch is Something Old Something New. SO my paper from Daisy D’s is really old lol and I have used one of my new images from Sugar Nellie.  Hope you all are joining in the challenge for there are some awesome prizes being given to one lucky person.

 

sb

Stamps Sugar Nellie

Papers Daisy D’s

Copic’s

Pearl Pen

 

Now my second card is for the Kenny K’s challenge , which the theme is Bold and Bright!!!!! I am really loving these images and I saw where they have some new ones. Can’t wait for the new debit card to get here so I can get me a few. I used the sketch from Stamp with Fun and so enjoyed it.

kk

Stamps Kenny K’s

Papers  Digital by bellastarrdesigns

Border & Branch Punch Martha Stewart

Copic’s

Flowers Prima

Stickles Ranger

Pearl Pen

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards as always Donalda! Beautiful vibrant colors. Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok... whoa.. your cards are chin dropping gorgeous!! soo fun!!

    with a grin,
    steffogal1

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful cards Donalda,I love the images and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. both of these are amazing! Love your Kenny K one...the hot pink really makes it pop!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both your cards are stunning but have to say that the sassy Kenny K image has swayed it a bit for me ! !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the layering in both of these. My favourite is the first. Again your use of the pearl pen is wonderful - am trying with Liquid Pearls as I have so many bottles but I abandon them every time.
    Paula (PEP)
    http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi Donalda,

    i especially liked the first card, the stamp is lovely (but most of the sugar nellie stamps are lovely) and the paper you used is absolutely great.Kenny K's stamps are so funny, maybe I should buy a few, because all the cards I see with Kenny K stamps are so lovely. And yours is great.

    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful cards !! I love the sweet images and the colours !!thanks for joining in our challenge.
    hugs tina46
    stamp with fun-team

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cardsDonalda! Your papers are fantastic and the layout is perfect. I love those flowers too. You have really hit the nail on the head for the bold and bright colour challenge at KKKG this week. Thanks for joining in the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are both just beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at KKKG this week..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, looked at this challenge and thought it beyond me... you have brought it to life
    Tilly x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))