Saturday, August 14, 2010

Finally some free time

c4funsmall

Good day everyone!! I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far.

I got really lucky the last couple of days and didn’t have to work to long so managed to get some coloring done and made a couple cards today.

This first one is a stamp I have had for quite some time and just managed to get around to coloring it. It is one of the Morehead images.

I have a wedding well actually 2 of them coming up so thought this was the perfect time to use this cute one. I used the sketch over at Create4fun .

 

c4fun

Stamp Morehead

Papers MME

Branch Punch LEM

Ribbon from my stash

Copic’s

Oval punches from SU and sentiment computer generated.

 

 

Then my second card is one of the Hanglar images I was given. So wish these stamps were available in the US.

I used the sketch over at Sketch Saturday Challenge Blog and also for the lovely hanglar challenge Blog.

sshanglar

Stamp Hanglar

Papers Digi from Sky

Ribbon SU

Ribbon brackets Making memories

Sentiment really not for sure.

Hope everyone has a great weekend and thanks for stopping bye.

11 comments:

  1. What a wonderful cards Donalda,I love the images and the colours.
    So beautiful papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, your wedding card is gorgeous, love the colours! And the little Hanglar is so sweet! Great layouts on both! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both gorgeous cards,The wedding image is so sweet.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. your card looks wonderful...your coloring of the sweet little girl is fantastic :0)))

    Thanks for joining us at lho ;0)

    Hugs
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the rich colours in the Morehead - & that touch of aqua just is beautiful. The Hanglar spots & checks are great too. Again there is such a difference in these two - it's so refreshing to see such variety & how you manage it consistently is amazing.
    Paula (PEP)
    http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both gorgeous Donalda. I really love the Hanglar one. It's a lovely image. They don't seem to be easy to find anywhere!

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are both beautiful, Donalda! The wedding card is just adorable!! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Cute cards! Love them!
    Linxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. just fab!!! I love the colour combo! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  10. P.S....love the wedding card too, so romantic! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh goodness, what lovely cards!!! A double treat!

    Thanks for playing with us at Sketch Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))