Sunday, August 8, 2010

Pink and Dotty

7kidsfrontsmall

Long time no post here!!!!! Sorry I have been MIA but work took over my life for awhile and I am starting to get use to it so wanted to get a couple cards done.

I also have a card post that never went so I am going to add it here also.

This first card is for the new Challenge Blog over at 7 Kids College Fund The theme is Pink and Dotty.

I have used one of the newer Tilda’s

7kidsfull

Here is a close up of the front.

7kidsfront

And a close up of the bottom.

7kidsbottom

Stamps Magnolia

Papers Bearly Mine Design

Spellbinder label die

Branch MS

Leave Punch Bunch

Lace from Joann’s

Smooch Spritz and stickles on the flowers

 

 

This card is for the challenge over at the Sugar Bowl, You got to pick your own sketch from there gallery and I used one of the new Manga’s from Sugar Nellie . I used the Halloween colors.

sb

Stamp Sugar Nellie

Papers BoBunny

Border Punch MS

Ribbon SU

 

Then this card was for the last challenge at Whiff of Joy Challenge Blog. The theme was Fuzz. I just never paid any attention that the post never took. Sorry

I used fun flock on the fur.

woj84

Stamps Whiff of Joy

Snowflakes MS

Fun Flock and rub on

Papers I am not sure of they were in my stash.

 

Well I hope to get my life back in a routine soon. I have turned the Whiff of Joy Challenge Blog over to Jane for I am working so much right now I just don’t have the time and I have took some time off from Just Magnolia . So hope to get back in the groove soon.

16 comments:

  1. These are beautiful Donalda. I love that Tilda on the first card with all the lovely glitter. In contrast the Manga girl on the next card looks quite scary with her big boots lol!! And I love the look of the flock on the winter card.

    I've not been a good blogger cos I've been working full time for the last 2 weeks so I'm so relieved to have a day off tomorrow. I can craft in the morning but going out in the afternoon to visit Crathes Castle on Royal Deeside. It's a lovely castle and the gardens are beautiful. Nice restaurant too lol!!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all 3 cards, they're so different that I'm unable to say which one I like best

    greetz
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you have extra hours at work it is so naughty when it eats into our crafting time.

    Love all thress cards the Magnolia is just gorgeous and looks fab in these colours and matches the papers, flowers & lace perfectly.

    Loving the Manga girl looks perfect in the halloween colours may have to have one of these can't resist anything that looks like Halloween and finally the whiff of joy is lovely love the colours.

    Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Donalda - and all so beautifully coloured too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card, Donalda! ♥

    Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge blog. ^_^

    Hugs,
    ¤Manuela¤

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards!

    Thank you for joining our first challenge at 7 Kids College Fund!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. THey are all gorgeous...love the fluff on her mitts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All gorgeous cards. I love the christmas one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous cards!! Love the first one...so perfectly ROCK CHICK!!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful cards Donalda,I love the images and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card! Beautiful colouring and layout and I love the wide luscious lace.
    Thanks for playing at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog, hope to see you back next time!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the prettiness of the Tilda card with the lace & then such a contrast with the Goth Manga Nellie. My favourite is the Fuzz WoJ - the colours are ME & the WoJ image is such a homely traditional one which is tremendous with the modern colours - I just love it. Take care of yourself & glad to see that you managed to get a little time to do something for yourself. Glad you're not having to stand down (though that would be understandable) just being sensible about pacing yourself.
    Much love & thinking of you
    Paula (PEP)
    http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such wonderful cards!
    Love the Pink Tilda one, she is so cute and the card is gorgeous!!
    And such a cool manga card!!
    Love the goth feel in it!
    Hugs from Maya

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are all beautiful cards, love the sugar nellie halloween one especially I thing due to the image (so mcuh attitude) lol. Hope your works slows down sometime soon.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love all three Donalda!! The lace on your Tilda card is gorgeous!!! And the Fluff on the WOJ image is so beautiful. The papers are so spooky fun on your Sugar Nellie card!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful work! Thanks for joining us at 7Kids Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))