Sunday, August 29, 2010

Music

kkc4fsm

Hello all my blogging friends!!! I hope you all have had a great weekend. I got some play time and got up this morning to some wonderful news. I was one of the Top 3 at Kenny K’s Challenge Blog.  I was sooooo excited. I think these images are just awesome.

 

So I got a card made for the new challenge. The theme is Music and I have used Star for my image. I also used the sketch over at Create4Fun Challenge Blog. I always love there sketch’s.

kkc4f

Stamps Kenny K, Verve

Papers DCWV, SU

Roses, Prima

Leaf punch EK Success

Oval Punches SU

Ribbon from my stash.

10 comments:

  1. this is stunning love KK images brilliant colours, beautiful card.
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..love the black and pinks together.. and your coloring as always is remarkable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my dear. How are you? Long time no speak!! I love this card, it's so funky!! The pink and black combo is perfect for this image!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pink and Black are so wonderful together! Great card, love it

    gr
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Donalda - I was so pleased when i saw. Love the colours & glitter & those knees & elbows you've coloured - really makes them real if you know what I mean.
    Paula (PEP)
    http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. so funky!!! Just LOVE it!!!!!!! gorgeous image, and fabulous colour combo and loving all the sparkle too! Stunning! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you have really rocked this challenge Donalda and congrats on making KennyK's top 3. Star is a beautiful image to colour and you have done a superb job. Good luck with the challenge, hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOw, Hi Sweetie, What a fabulous Card. thanks for joinin gin with KKKG Challenge this week, Love the colours and the feminine take. Am really struggling with the blog Hop recipe for Sat, but hopefully will rise to the challenge. Take care, Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on making the Top 3 at Kenny K! This card is fantastic! What an awesome layout and all of that glitter is the perfect touch to showcase Star. Thanks for joining us this week at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge ;D Hugz, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))