Sunday, May 18, 2008

Claudia's Challenge


Over on a very good friend of mine's blog Claudia has a challenge going so I just had to try this out. I love Paris so just had to do it lol
I used one of the new Magnolia images and colored it with my copic markers. I then used a tag from Debbie's Die Cuts and stamped my eiffel tower on it. The background stamp and the eiffel tower are stamps from ISC. I also used the SU photo corner punch to add to the right upper corner with paris sayings. Those are from Frantic Stamper.

2 comments:

  1. I love this card....Absolutley Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super, duper my friend.
    i love your card very much and the picture is great. it is nice to see all the dimension of your creation.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))