Sunday, May 18, 2008

Cute Card Thursday 10


This weeks theme at Cute Card Thursday was to be vacation or travel so I used the theme travel to my favorite place I always have dreamed to go and used my favortie stamp the Paris Tilda from Magnolia. I used the copic markers to color in Tilda and also used the luggage take from Debbie's Die Cuts I then ran the luggage tag through the cuttlebug embossing folder and then took some perfect medium and put on the raised part and then took my perfect pearls and brushed it on. I also used the eiffel tower from ISC and stamped in the upper right. I used my SU punch to make the scalloped edge and used a white gel pen to make the markings, the patterned paper is also from SU The flowers are from Prima.

6 comments:

  1. Great card, I love the colour theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! love everything about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Donalda, love the colours you have used.
    Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous card Donalda, love the Paris theme!

    Thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab background and colours. I love the suitcase. I used this Tilda too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))